Thursday, November 1, 2012

New Years Modest Outfit Wish


So November is already here! Can you believe it!!??!?! This year has flown by so quickly. But with November being here, it got me thinking about my new year’s outfit! Ha ha ha, seems like I’m in a hurry for this year to be over. So not true or maybe? I’m anticipating great new things in the new year.  I came across these beautiful items on Pinterest. And I thought, this outfit would be perfect for the new year’s celebration service (I figured I can get away with wearing a Tulle skirt at New Years – maybe…lol). Not sure how great this would actually look on me, but I would love to have these things. Lol…Have you thought about your new year’s outfit yet? Are you following me on Pinterest yet? Follow me and I’ll follow you, we can share inspirational modest finds. J


http://pinterest.com/pin/42432421460511424/
 
If you know me, you know I have a weakness for ruffles and details on my clothing. I absolutely love this sweater!!! I might just make one, although it will not be the same, but I'm content with something similar! :)

http://pinterest.com/pin/42432421460511404/
 
This skirt is absolutely cute. I would take off the bow to wear it with the ruffle sweater above. A good evening/fancy party look which you can't always pull off for Sunday service, which is why I'm thinking new years. LOL....I think I could make a skirt like this maybe with less thickness.
 
http://pinterest.com/pin/42432421460550851/
 
And for shoes, I like these! to go with the outfit!! :)
 
So this is what I have planned to re-create an outfit. Wish me luck. This may or may not happen. lol...At least I already have similar shoes. A girl can dream right?!?!
 
Happy NOVEMBER!

 
 

8 comments:

  1. that skirt is so awesome!!! now I want a tule skirt...hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. tee hee...I know they are so cute. You should get one!! :)

      Delete
  2. :) that coat is gorgeous I could totally see u w it!! BTW love the shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ME too love the sweater, skirt too but not sure how it would look on mee?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...I know, I'm not sure how great the skirt would actually look on me, but I think if it's less thick we could play it off! :)

      Delete
  4. I've been thinking about my revolution, youth dinner, church dinner & New Years outfits! Lol. Haha!
    Cute outfit Natalie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the top too!! I just repinned it!

    Helen
    Blue Eyed Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...